Step right up ladies and gentleman. Step right up and see if you can win a prize. What you need to know:
- Patient is a mid-30s male
- 5'10'ish, 180lbs
- Patient is athletic and in good shape despite his love handles.
- Patient has prior history, both ACLs have been repaired for sports-related injuries
- Patient presents resulting from injury on 7/25, states he heard and felt a pop when landing from box jumps in the gym
- Patient reports little swelling, moderate pain and stiffness and mild instability
- Patient does not report any joint locking
- Patient prefers to be called Nick, not patient
- I'm Nick, Hi!
MRI study: Here's your chance. For all the money (there is no money), and the grand prize (there may be a prize), what is Nick's diagnosis?
Leave your thoughts in the comments.
Once the official diagnosis is confirmed, I'll report back here and we can play the next round: "What treatment does Nick pursue?"